Monday, January 28, 2013

A New Blogger's Review of Stephane Kerwer's Dukeo.com Website for Making Money Online

A New Blogger's  Review of Stephane Kerwer's Dukeo.com Website for Making Money Online



Hi! My name is Sharon Kaye and I am new to blogging.  Yup I admit, my blog is just the basic words because I have no idea how to add the plug ins and all the other goodies. 

I originally created the blog to be a pretty representation to provide people with free, simple "exercises in love" that they could use to help re-connect lovingly to themselves and also use it to be able to reach out to others in a loving manner through building a sort of online community.  Well, as you can see, it is far from that. 

So when I got Ste Kerwer's email about making money online I went ahead and opened it even tho my initial intent of the blog was not to make money.

I expected to see some pretty eye-gouging priced materials, a hyped up, contractual monthly obligation.  I mean, how many times a day do you get an email promising to make you an internet success? So I clicked on his blog here http://dukeo.com/ and noticed lots of info for FREE!

As you can see, my own blog is a struggle for me technically. I looked at Google's help links in my blog, but when I read the details, I was only more confused and frustrated. It had me so baffled, in fact, it held me back in posting, since I was embarrassed about my lack of knowledge and had no idea of a direction to turn to for help.

 I now consider myself lucky to have gotten the email from Stephane Kerwer who calls himself Ste.  His website, http://dukeo.com/ provides tips on EVERYTHING you need to know to make an effective online presence. 

The site is clean, organized and easy to navigate with lots of free information properly highlighted and with WORKING CONNECTIONS to "How to Start A Blog" and WORDPRESS SEO.  Various other links are for an email opt in and all kinds of little details like the 8 things not to do on your site, etc. Every click takes you to something relevant, explained in easy to understand terms, with LOADS of detailed info in order to obtain your goal--a beautiful, popular,  working presence that will create a source of income.

For starters, when you sign up for his email program, he ASKS you what your greatest challenge is before he starts emailing you all kinds of irrelevant info.  This is a great benefit in that you get emails that help you overcome your particular challenge and then you can move forward from there.

When you click on How to Start a Blog, you are provided with a step by step process, laid out in an easy to understand format, with parts of it highlighted to help your mind sort through the different levels of information .  I was inspired by the this; it seemed so simple! 

 From generating the basic idea of the website, to obtaining the domain name and hosting, Ste walks you through the all the steps, with screenshots, so it is easy for you to reproduce a beautiful WORKABLE blog that segments you from your competition.  And I agree with him that you want to make your site look unique from all the other competitors doing the same or similar thing.
 
What I really love, is this:  he explains common pitfalls, like the importance of using one context of your domain name throughout your interactions online. AND he explains how to avoid many other pitfalls at the outset of setting up your blog; so all the information is EXTREMELY VALUABLE and could actually be a course for which he could charge.   Actually his How to Start a Blog is better than a website class I took at a local community college.  Yes, I am embarrassed to say, I took a class and my site still looks like this!

Ste also lists how to perform EFFECTIVE SEO on all levels.  He takes you from the introductory lessons on up to Medium and Expert levels.  Once again, every term is explained in a manner you can understand with directions on how to implement the actions necessary.  Believe me, you will thank him for teaching you how to do your own SEO.  There are so many sharks selling SEO and then disappearing.

He provides a seperate booklet on Pinterest, a social media site which everyone seems to be generating a ton of traffic from, and I can't wait to read that.  Finally, he has ALL kinds of tips in the lower, right margin free of charg:  how to organize your day, common misspelled words (I think I should make a note of that)--ALL the things you need to know before you blog.  Even the proper time of day to post!

So, who is this, Ste, anyway?  After reading the loads of detailed info on his blog, I had to know more, and you know what?  I  discovered Ste was much like me, a person who had gone thru some setbacks, but never gave up.  But, HE PERSEVERED! And, he is not only living the life of his dreams, but also helping others and supporting others in living theirs. 

THANK YOU, Ste, for persevering and for sharing your knowledge.  I am now able to implement changes on my blog, and I know I will reach and help more people with my blog, thanks to the info you provided. 

If you want to create your website or blog, or even if you have your own blog or website already,  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND, his information.  (I had a website a couple of years ago but my IT person quit and the only way to get it fixed was to shell out another 2000 dollars.) 

With Ste's info you can also update your info yourself so you don't have to depend on other people to do it for you.  With the right SEO, plug-ins and even how to use Pinterest to create a massive following, you will be creating a great online presence within a short amount of time.
 
Oh and there is one bad thing about Ste's website: it won't organically grow the site via the push of a button plug in like I need it to!  Can you possibly work on that for me? :)

I'm posting his site contest here http://dukeo.com/review-contest/. Good luck, fellow bloggers!  Gotta run so I can fix my blog!  Thanks again Ste!












No comments:

Post a Comment