Saturday, January 26, 2013

Music and Raising Your Love Frequency

Hi Everyone! Back to blogging!

Let's generate love in ourselves and the universe by listening to inspiring music.  Find music that YOU love and maybe even sing and dance to it!

Be sure to pick something that inspires you and maybe even experiment by listening to some new genre to take you to the next inspired level :)

I have been known to listen to a lot of singers backed up by orchestras (any singer is interesting to me).  After I listened to that for a few months, I was drawn to opera.  I don't expect many people to listen to operah (heh, heh).  You will know what is right for you.

Do experiment, though!  You would be surprised how it enables you to bring new things into your life!  Oh, and I do recommend thesixtyone.com where you can check out some really new music with a very high frequency and both relaxing and inspiring!

Here is the link to a variety of  music from heart centered to water and air http://www.thesixtyone.com/artist/NoahHornberger#/artist/NoahHornberger/songs/ I found them on twitter and am really enjoying it!  Pick your favorite artist and let me know thru the comments below. 

Music easily shifts you into a heart centered space when you listen to what you love!  Remember to share your experience!

Share the love this weekend!
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment